Popular Posts

Sunday, 2 December 2012

China Glaze Merry Berry: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

The Swatch Town Express rolls on with China Glaze Merry Berry.

Wait a sec...

Swatch Town Express?

Really, Erika? Really?

SMH

China Glaze Merry Berry is a beautiful berry plum jelly. Rich, pigmented, mad, stupid shiny and very delicious. This swatch is two coats and Seche Vite.





China Glaze Merry Berry has a gorgeous, smooth formula, it applies beautifully and is easy to control. Too bad the brush on this particular bottle of polish is shit. They really fouled up on trimming it and it dragged the polish up my nails, leaving a wide swathe of bubbles it it's wake. Blech! Happily, Seche Vite did it's job and smoothed most of the bubbles away. I have an empty China Glaze base coat bottle floating around, in case I get the urge to franken or something (which I very rarely do) that has a good brush, I should swap out the cap and brush. Yepper. That is what I'll do.

China Glaze usually does fab brushes but I have noticed in the last couple of collection, their quality control is slipping a tad. Tsk! Tsk! Details, China Glaze. Details. Good brushes matter. They make all the difference and now, a midst all of the fierce competition for polish dollars is not the time to be falling down on the job. (As if TPTB at China Glaze are actually going to read my little soapbox moment.)

All righty, then. What do you think of this beautiful jelly? Like? Did you grab it? Think that you might? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Oh! And please, remember that I use the Disqus comment system and that you need to let that load before you type your comment or I won't see it. And I want to see it! Your comments are important to me and they deserve to be seen, read and responded to.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a fab day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment