Popular Posts

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Orly Flash Glam FX So Go Diva: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Happy November. This is my favorite month of the year. Autumn really kicks into high gear, it starts getting cold, all of the trees are at peak colour, frost forms on roofs and bare branches and then there is... Thanksgiving. The one day a year that I willingly spend in the kitchen putting together the only big meal I can cook with any success. November is also my Birthday Month. Bonus.

To start off November let us take a gander at an Orly Flash Glam FX glitter polish for Autumn. This is Orly So Go Diva a thick, clear base swimming with small square and large etched hex glitter pieces. This is dark sparkle, it shifts black and copper/bronze and moves and is interesting. I applied one coat over Finger Paints Cordu-Orange. I kind of mucked it up... In an effort too play with the glitter a little I stirred up the base polish a bit and muddied up the waters. I topped this swatch with Gelous and Seche Vite.






Ack! Looking at these photographs, I understand what a bad job I did swatching this beautiful glitter. Ah well... It's still pretty and that is what matters.

This is a glitter. In a thick base. Chunky glitter. In a thick base. Be prepared to pat and swish around and work with it a bit. If you want a more sparse, scattered look, apply it as you would any polish. Either way, it is going to look great. This dries a little satin, generously coating with Gelous and Seche Vite gives the glossy.

Did you buy this interesting glitter? What do you think of it? Like? Do tell.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great first day of November and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment