Popular Posts

Monday, 5 November 2012

OPI You Don't Know Jacques: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

If you have been into polish for any amount of time you are already very well acquainted with this now classic, dare I say, iconic OPI polish. I just recently purchased this polish. Why did I wait? I don't know.

OPI You Don't Know Jacques is a beautiful rich, warm taupe crelly. I applied three coats because this one had some difficulty coping with my demon ridges. Three coats also builds this polish to it's full opacity and develops the colour. As you all already know, the formula on this is just as fantastic as can be. A little sheer and brown on the first coat, but by the time you get all coats on, it is perfect taupe. I topped this swatch with Seche Vite.




Sweet.

What do you think of OPI You Don't Know Jacques? Own it? If you like it but don't have it yet, it's core line, (if I'm not mistaken) easy to find and at home in just about anyone's polish collection.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment