Popular Posts

Friday, 2 November 2012

Nina Ultra Pro Call the Coppers: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

How much do you love the name of this polish? Call the Coppers.

A Copper! How do you like that boys? I was going to go fifty-fifty with a copper!

I don't have to tell you nutin' copper!

All righty, then.

Now that I have had my little moment. I picked this polish up the same day I bought Orly So Go Diva (featured in my previous post) because it was similar in colour and for some insane reason, I thought at the time that I needed to buy it. Because they were similar.

Yeah. I don't get it, either.

Nina Ultra Pro recently redid their bottles and brushes. Not that I was all that familiar with the old design, I only own one... But I don't know which one. Can't recall. Eh... Call the Coppers is a blackened  brown jelly with small square copper glitter. Very pretty. Very Autumn. Very November. I applied two coats and Gelous and Seche Vite for this swatch.

Check out that brush, kids. Wide, full double brush. I applied this glitter by stroking my nail once or twice then kind of spiffed up the edges. Quick and easy application. Kind of neat, kind of weird... I like a wide brush so this brush doesn't bother me a bit. If you like a skinny or more standard brush or have petite nails, this new brush might not be your cup of tea.




Call the Coppers out in the sun. Oooo! Sparkly!




Application: nice. Easy and smooth and no trouble. Dry time is quick and the finish is pretty smooth even before top coat. But use top coat so that you get max sparkle and glossy fun.

What do you think of this glitter? What do you think of the overhaul that Nina did on their bottles and brushes? Do you own the older Ninas? Do you like them better?

Thank you so much for popping and and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment