- Blushing Noir is diving headfirst into Holiday 2012 with the Tarte Eye Catchers 6-piece SmolderEYES Collectors Set!
- It's not parvo, it's Parnevu. TheFabZilla tried Parnevu T-Tree hair products to address her flaky hairline. Did it solve her snowy problem?
- Check out one of the hottest nail polish collections for this fall as Jeanie at Midnight Manicures shows you Part 1 of the Color Club In True Fashion Collection.
- BeautyTidbits is giving away the new GUESS Seductive Homme Blue. Enter to win!
- The Nail Network shows off her glittery, festive autumn foliage nail art!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies has found a great bargain foundation that costs all of $5! Rimmel's Clean Finish is a drugstore must.
- BeautyJudy's got swatches and review (and a comparison!) of the upcoming, totally luxe OPI Skyfall Holiday 2012 collection!
- If you are looking for the perfect nude lip, then Lola's Secret Beauty Blog has a treat for you! Rouge D'Armani Lipstick in Beige 103 + Chanel Sweet Beige Glossimer = nude lip perfection incarnate!
- Cosmetically Challenged walks the runway and shows off the L'oreal Project Runway Electric Fantasie Nail Polish Collection.
- Be the Ghost with the Most if you win this Halloween giveaway from Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Christina from Curls N Pearls tries out a new skin care line - Forward Skin Care. What did she think of this cruelty-free, anti-aging brand? See her review of the Supreme Serum here.
- Mac Marilyn Monroe Lipsticks can be seen in all their beauty icon glory on Polarbelle this week.
- The Beauty Professor got to try the Le Metier De Beaute CHEM60 Pro-Peel and GLOW10ai Mask Set and discusses her initial experience in a video review!
- Le Metier de Beaute has a fabulous new lip kaleidoscope that Beauty Info Zone wants to share. You'll be â€œBreathlessâ€ when you see it.
- Think only the most expensive lipsticks will do? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful diving into her swatches & review of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks!
- Mimi's Mani's guest poster answers questions you may have about professional hair removal.
- Want a sweet Halloween treat for your nails? Try this candy corn manicure from Peek & Ponder.
Hello gentle readers. Fair warning before I get started: If photographs of old broads without makeup are upsetting to you, if they offend yo...
Hello gentle readers. Ever have those days when you could happily ace everyone living in the house and just rock the solo life? My husband a...
Hello gentle readers. I am switching things up a little and showing you what is on my nails, today. Orly Prelude to a Kiss is a beautiful pa...
Hello gentle readers. Happy first day of June. Summer officially begins, soon. It is setting in very nicely, already in my neck of the woods...
Hello gentle readers. I hope that life is treating all of you well. Today I have a pretty polish by the name of China Glaze Fifth Avenue to ...
Hello gentle readers. Today I have an amazing. Simply amazing polish to show to you. This is OPI You Only Live Twice. This rich red raspberr...
Hello gentle readers. Gah!!! My Internet! It keeps going down. Usually when I am in the middle of attempting to type a blog entry. It's ...
Hello gentle readers. Today I am featuring a polish I lemming'd on for a long time and I finally bought it. I don't know why I waite...
Hello gentle readers. What is is about glitter? I tell myself that I have enough for three lifetimes then I see a new one, go all full metal...
Hello gentle readers. Here is another of the polishes from the OPI Skyfall Collection for Holiday 2012 that I purchased. I still have a coup...