- Check out Blushing Noir's swatches of the Zoya Ornate Collection! Holiday just got that much more glamorous!
- Cosmetics Aficionado suggests wearing a bib to look at the Guerlain Liu Eye and Calligraphy Palette
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her review on the Guerlain Meteorites: Perles Du Dragon.
- Shalini from Be Beautilicious loves MUA Blushers for being an excellent budget makeup product. See if you love them too.
- BeautyTidbits gives you the scoop on three luxurious lipsticks from the new Sensai Rouge Intense Lasting Color Lipstick line. Check out the review and swatches!
- Winter is almost upon us. 'think you can skip sunscreen? TheFabZilla has the answer; plus check out her review on MDSolarSCiences natural mineral sunscreen made for every body!
- Nail-Aween Day 6 - Mrs. Frankenstein Nails from datyorkLOVES
- Sheila from Painted Ladies finds out that Hourglass Film Noir Kohl Pencil In Espresso is a miracle worker for the waterline.
- Want to know more about The Best of Beauty Award winners? Check out Lola's Secret Beauty Blog's exclusive interview with Allure Magazine's Assistant Editor Sophia Panych!
- Elena from Endless Summer tried and tested a foaming cleanser from an anti-aging line which is good for oily and combination skin as well.
- Lipgloss Break: Want to know what the color of 2013 will be?
- One color might have sparked an obsession for Mama Fashionista! Find out what nail polish formula has got her scrambling to acquire every shade she can get her hands on!
- Check out what is inside Pammy Blogs Beauty's diaper bag! A review for JustFab's cute 760 tote. Fits personal essentials, makeup, and baby stuff. Love this bag!
- Suave Professionals has come out with a new serum - the Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine serum - that's "salon proven to work as well as Kerastase." Christina test drove the serum and shares a review on Curls N Pearls.
- Polarbelle shows you how to be sure to see the posts you want to see on Facebook.
- Ashley from Peek & Ponder shares a colorful masquerade look for Halloween.
- Alison of the Advice Sisters wants you to know about the unique beauty products she saw during BeautyPress Editor's Spotlight Day. You will be amazed!
- Get out your battle gear. Beauty Info Zone is ready to teach you how to fight wrinkles.
- Mimi'a Mani's features a guest poster rockin' Zoya Jem
- Need a Halloween idea fast? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful & her drugstore mermaid mask makeup!
Hello gentle readers. Fair warning before I get started: If photographs of old broads without makeup are upsetting to you, if they offend yo...
Hello gentle readers. Ever have those days when you could happily ace everyone living in the house and just rock the solo life? My husband a...
Hello gentle readers. I am switching things up a little and showing you what is on my nails, today. Orly Prelude to a Kiss is a beautiful pa...
Hello gentle readers. Happy first day of June. Summer officially begins, soon. It is setting in very nicely, already in my neck of the woods...
Hello gentle readers. I hope that life is treating all of you well. Today I have a pretty polish by the name of China Glaze Fifth Avenue to ...
Hello gentle readers. Gah!!! My Internet! It keeps going down. Usually when I am in the middle of attempting to type a blog entry. It's ...
Hello gentle readers. Today I am featuring a polish I lemming'd on for a long time and I finally bought it. I don't know why I waite...
Hello gentle readers. What is is about glitter? I tell myself that I have enough for three lifetimes then I see a new one, go all full metal...
Hello gentle readers. Here is another of the polishes from the OPI Skyfall Collection for Holiday 2012 that I purchased. I still have a coup...
Hello gentle readers. Today I have an amazing. Simply amazing polish to show to you. This is OPI You Only Live Twice. This rich red raspberr...