Popular Posts

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Shimmer Polish ~ Strength and Karen

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have two more of the lovely Shimmer Polish glitters for you.

 Strength is a teal and silver mix of tiny and small square glitter pieces in a clear base. Shimmer describes and shows this as having silver heart shaped pieces. My bottle doesn't seem to have them tho. Perhaps they are in there and I just missed them? Either way, this is pretty. Strength is a charity polish, Upon your purchase, a donation will be made to PCOS awareness.

I swatched Strength over Finger Paints To-Teally Chic. One coat of Strength over and two on my ring nail. Topped with Gelous and Seche Vite.






Karen is a beautiful purple, pink, silver, gold and even some blue in a mix of tiny, small squares and larger hex glitters in a clear base. I swatched this beauty over Sinful Colors Verbena and topped it with with Gelous and Seche Vite.





What do you think of these two lovelies? Craving? Need? If so, trot on over to Shimmer's Etsy shop and get you some gorgeous. You can also find Shimmer on their Facebook page.

Thank you so much for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

*These were sent to me for review. Thank you, Shimmer.*

No comments:

Post a Comment