Popular Posts

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Shimmer Polish Series Wrap Up ~

Hello gentle readers.

I have decided to fire off the grand finale of my Shimmer Polish series with a four polish extravaganza. Be prepared for a lot of pictures and a ton of sparkle.

Nichole is pure patriotic splendor. Red, silver and blue glitter of different sizes and shapes all together in a clear base. You know what I will be wearing on my nails on November 6th! This swatch is shown over China Glaze Snow and topped with Gelous and Seche Vite.





 Next we have Carmen. This is a beautiful soft, slightly muted orange glitter with some bronze and gold flash. The base is slightly orange tinted, whether this is purposeful or because the glitter bled a little, I don't know. I don't mind the tint one little bit and the glitter is just as pretty so whatever the case, it is a lovely polish. This glitter is pure Autumn and I think that this is going to be perfect for a run up to Thanksgiving manicure. This beauty is shown swatched over Wet-N-Wild Black Creme and has Gelous and Seche Vite over top.





Now please bid a warm hello to Jennifer. This is probably my favorite of the collection. There is just something about this one that makes me happy all over. Jennifer is a clear base packed with multi sizes of glitter in blue, pink, lavender,gold, green along with larger hex sequins in holo silver, orange, gold and black. Golly. This is pretty. It is delicate and feminine but it has a bit of an edge to it, thanks to those black hex glitters. I swatched this over Orly Prelude To a Kiss and finished it with Gelous and Seche Vite.





And finally we have the oh-so-gorgeous Tracy. Tracy is a clear base packed with gold multi glitters in square, hex and tiny bars, some of which are holo and flash red, bronze blue and green. This is truly the golden girl of these polishes and I love it. This swatch is over Wet-N-Wild Black Creme and is top coated with Gelous and Seche Vite.





So, there we have it, twelve total glitter polishes. What did you think of these beautiful polishes? I like them. They are beautiful, have a pretty great formula and are rich, complex and fun to look at. I have a few faves, of course; Tracy, Nichole, Linna, Jenny and Jennifer are the standouts to me. All of them are welcome in my little polish community, tho.

If you have fallen in love with any of these beauties, they are easy to get your hands on. Just pop over to Shimmer Polish's Etsy store and add some of these lovelies to your collection.

Thank you for swinging by and reading. Have yourself a terrific weekend and may your polish never bubble.

*These were sent to me for review. Thank you, Shimmer Polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment