Popular Posts

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Comparing Blurples for GosiaB

Hello gentle readers.

I received a request from GosiaB to compare China Glaze Bizzare Blurple to some other similar polishes. I went and dug through my stash and found that I only own three other blurple polishes. Well, I have a fourth, Orly Mysterious Curse but that polish is a repromote of Orly Royal Velvet and since it is earmarked to be a giveaway prize in the future, it was off limits.

I swatched four blurple polishes on nail wheels and photographed them in my lightbox under my OttLight and out in the sun. From the left (as you are facing the screen) are:

China Glaze Bizzare Blurple, Orly Royal Velvet, China Glaze Want My Bawdy and China Glaze Tempest.



Bizzare Blurple has a blue to purple floating shifting shimmer in a blurple base. Royal Velvet has a reddened purple base with a strong blue shimmer and a hint of silver swimming through it. Want My Bawdy is a luster chrome with a gentle blue to purple shift. Tempest is a red toned blurple jelly with blue shimmer.

I hope that these photos are clear enough and show the differences and similarities well enough to be helpful.

Thank you for popping in and reading. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment