Popular Posts

Saturday, 4 August 2012

Play it Again Saturday

Hello gentle readers.

Happy weekend. I hope that you are going to get some fun, some sun, some relaxation. I'm home alone, today. My husband went up to Bullhead City to drive his brother up to Vegas to have outpatient surgery and, since he has the day off, our son decided to tag along so it's just me and the hairbags. All alone.

Yesssss!!!!

Today's Play it Again feature polish is OPI Friar, Friar Pants on fire. This is a classic OPI shade. This warm, slightly orange-y red shimmer has a beautiful, subtle pink flash. It looks simple in photographs, in person it is more complex, richer and much prettier. I wore this with random accent nails topped with China Glaze I Herd That. I wanted a nice, warm, sparkly glitter to wear with it. What I ended up with was Christmas nails. Christmas in Summer.

Why not? I love Christmas. Even in Summer.








I like this polish. It has been hanging out with me for... five? Six? years, yet I've only worn it a couple of times. It was nice to take it out for another airing.

Do you own OPI Friar, Friar Pants on Fire? If you would like it, I think it is core line. If not, it is still around, here and there. I've seen it on Amazon, you should be able to find it on E-Bay or in random stores that sell OPI.

I'm going to get another cup of coffee and finish watching The Descendants. Good flick. I'm enjoying it.

Thanks for dropping in and have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment