Popular Posts

Friday, 3 August 2012

China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum and Adventure Red-y: Swatches and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Am I insane for stretching this collection out along so many posts? Should I have condensed it into one or two? I am just trying to spin them out as far as I can... New polishes are spendy! I need to get as much mileage out of them as I can.

The next two polishes in my On Safari Swatch Fest are:

Purr-Fect Plum. This plum jelly is rich and delicious enough to spread all over my morning toast. Mmm... Plum jelly and toast... With a huge, screaming hot latte...

Sorry about that. I had to have a moment.

Here's the photographs. This swatch is two coats and top coat. Just look at that shiny-shiny jelly. Mmm!





Adventure Red-y. Yes, I am with this gorgeous, warm brick red creme gracing my nails. I love red, as you very well know and I am so happy to add this gorgeous deep red to my polish pile. This swatch is two coats and top coat.





The formula on these two polishes is lovely. Purr-Fect Plum is just about as smooth and perfect a jelly as it gets and Adventure Red-y is a creme for the ages. So smooth, easy-dreamy to apply, none of that nasty stacking ridges nonsense when you top one coat with another. Just... Perfection. These both dry in good time and they are supah shiny even without top coat. I am not that kind of girl, tho. I always wear my top coat.

Are you loving plum and red and jelly and creme? If you want these beautiful polishes, run, don't walk to your nearest retailer that carries China Glaze and snap them up.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a wonderful day, stay cool and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment