Popular Posts

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Random Stuff Sunday

Hello gentle readers.

Edited to add an update:

First order of business, I had to dump my blogroll. Not because I am some elitist, I'm-too-good-for-everyone-and-I-don't-need-them-hotshot but because there seems to be something nasty in the blogroll gadget that is going around and infecting blogs. I have been getting warnings on more and more blogs, over the last few days, blogs that belong to people who I know would never indulge in that kind of chicanery. For the safety of this blog, on which I have worked so hard and the safety of my computer, I deleted my blogroll widget. I will need to learn how to use the dashboard/reader thingy, so if you don't get a hello from me for a bit, it isn't that I don't care, it's that I don't know what the heck I am doing, as I have never used that feature before.

Okay, let's have a little fun, now. :D



Who among us can't sing this song?

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment