Popular Posts

Thursday, 7 June 2012

OPI Fly and China Glaze Riveting, Just For Fun

Hello gentle readers.

Happy Wednesday. I hope that you are all having a great week.

Today I have a recent manicure to share with you. I wore another "random accent nails" look with OPI Fly from the Spring Nicki Minaj Collection and China Glaze Riveting from the Spring Hunger Games Collection. I wanted something very high contrast, yet colour compatible and I loved the juxtaposition of the creme jelly and the glass fleck shimmer.

I know that back when I bought OPI Save Me, also from the Nicki Minag Collection that that would be the only polish I wanted from that collection. Well, I lied. I decided that I wanted Fly and Pink Friday, as well. Hey, a girl is allowed to change her mind.

OPI Fly is a beautiful, bright blue crelly. This polish is so pretty, creamy yet squishy. I really enjoyed this manicure and I received a nice pile of positive comments and compliments on it. Even a couple of gals who have decided that they want to try a similar look. Yay! Spreading the word for fun nails. I think that seeing someone who is a little *cough* "older" *cough* wearing a fun and different nail look gives other woman in my age group and older a little courage and lets them know that it is perfectly okay to step outside of the box.

Both polishes are two coats plus Seche Vite.








OPI Fly is so pretty and the formula on this polish is fantastic. Silky, smooth, applies and self levels like a dream. There is no running, pooling, streaking or bubbling. Just perfection. Dry time is really good and the wear time is pretty decent, too. overall, I really like this polish and will be enjoying it more, in the future.

If you are interested in my review of China Glaze Riveting, please click here.

What do you think of OPI Fly? Love it? If you are interested in acquiring it, it is available where OPI polishes are sold. China Glaze Riveting is also available. I have seen it in my local Sally's and on Amazon.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment