Popular Posts

Friday, 4 May 2012

Sinful Colors Hazard: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

If you received a warning when you clicked on my blog, yesterday, fear not. I have fixed the problem and all is well. I removed the content from another site and the warning was lifted. So please come on back. It's safe. :D

Okay, moving on.

Today I have a swatch of Sinful Colors Hazard. Named, I assume such because this is a bright, almost neon orange creme. This polish is very bright and shiny. I applied three coats and top coat for this swatch.




Sinful Colors Hazard is pretty but boy... The formula on this polish isn't the most pleasant. I had some difficulties with it but I believe that since this swatch was done at the end of a long session, it was partly my fault. I applied this over a base coat that was behaving like a butt by the time I got to this swatch. I'll probably give this another throw before I consign it to the "this is a  dotting polish only bin". I do love this for dotting. :) Application was a bit of a challenge. It was stupid streaky on the first coat and pulled some bald spots. I needed three coats to get this one smooth and presentable enough to photograph. I should have tried again but honestly, I was over it. By the time I got to this polish, I had swatched an entire collection and my fingers were suffering serious swatching fatigue and were crying for a break.

So, what I am saying is that this stuff may not be the butt head it was, that day so don't let this scare you off if you are looking for a pretty, creamy, very bright orange polish at a nice price. I bought mine at my local Walgreen's.

Okay, must run. I need another coffee and my brekkie. Thank you so much for popping in. Have yourselves a faaaaabulous day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment