Popular Posts

Monday, 7 May 2012

Sinful Colors Be Happy: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today is another Sinful Colors polish. Check out Be Happy, a fun and yes, happy Tiffany-ish blue crelly. I really like this colour. I mean, really like it. This swatch is three coats and top coat.




This swatch looks a little rough, but I wanted you all to see the colour. While this polish is as pretty as a clear, calm, warm Summer sky, it behaves like a stormy, tempestuous PMS-ing girl on a mad chocolate hunt. Now, I swatched this on the same day I swatched Hazard and the weather conditions may have had something to do with that; when we are in an unsettled weather pattern with a lot of wind and just that weird feeling in the air, my polish always freaks out.  Until I give it another shot, Be Happy isn't going to get the blame for being streaky and a bit bubbly.

I will wear this again and I am sure that this will behave even better but I wanted to feature this anyway, since the colour is so lovely.

Okay so off I go to do battle with my photos of my China Glaze prismatic polishes. I am narrowing them down and I am finding that to be the most difficult part of the process because so many photos give a hint, here and there of what I want to show. As it is, showing those polishes will take multiple posts. *sigh* lol

Thank you so much for dropping in and reading. I hope that your week is off to a good start. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment