Popular Posts

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Sinful Colors Greek Isles: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

I continue my Sinful Colors fandom with one of the Cast Away Collection polishes. This is Greek Isles, a lovely Spring perfect minty green crelly. This is two coats and top coat.




Sinful Colors Greek Isles has a nice formula, smooth and easy to apply and work with. This polish flowed off the brush and sat down where it was placed, there was no running, pooling, dragging and it dried in good time without bubbling.

Sinful Colors Greek Isles is nice stuff and the price is fantastic. I bought my bottle at my local Walgreen's. I don't know if the Cast Away collection colours are going to be made part of the permanent collection. I think that they should be, as some of them are quite special.

Okay, I have a gozillion things to get done, today so I had better run along. Thank you for taking the time to swing by and read. Have yourself a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment