Popular Posts

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Sinful Colors Grecian Sun: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have Grecian Sun by Sinful Colors for your perusal. Grecian Sun is a bright, clear cerulean blue crelly. This polish looks like a brilliant Summer sky. I love the shiny, slightly squishy quality of this pretty polish. I applied two coats of this polish for this swatch and shot it without top coat.




The formula on Grecian Sun is really lovely. It is smooth and silky and it flowed off the brush and sat down where I wanted it to go. I didn't have to do much cleanup as I applied and I didn't have to fight with dragging, streaking or bubbling. Dry time is respectable for this polish, even without top coat tho a fast drying topper would definitely aid in getting you out the door a little faster.

What do you think of this pretty polish? Do you own it? How do you feel about Sinful Colors, in general? Do you like this brand? Please share.

Thank you so much for popping in, today. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment