Popular Posts

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Wet-N-Wild Wild Shine Blaze: Swatch and Review

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have a quick swatch to show you. This is Wet-N-Wild Wild Shine in Blaze. This is a juicy, squishy, translucent orange jelly that leans ever so slightly coral. I applied three coats for this swatch, hoping to get it fully opaque and streak free. It was largely opaque but still a tad streaky. The streaks showed better in person than in my photograph. This swatch is shown without top coat. Yes, this polish is mad shiny.

This photograph was shot in my lightbox under my OttLight.


Wet-N-Wild Wild Shine in Blaze is pretty easy to control upon application; it is slightly thick without being gloopy, if feels silky and sits down nicely where it is placed. The first coat was very sheer and streaky, the next two coats made the finish opaque but there were still some streaks. I didn't have any trouble with bubbling and the brush, which is one of the older clear plastic round brushes was evenly trimmed and far more pleasant to work with than any of the newer brushes that Wet-N-Wild puts in their polishes, now.

Wet-N-Wild Blaze is just okay. I have seen this colour done better, with finer formulas and much nicer brushes. This one isn't really worth hunting down. I don't recommend it and I am not going to wear it again or allow it to continue to take up space in my Melmer that can better be utilized by better polish. Polish that I will actually like and use.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment