Popular Posts

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Swatchity-Swatch: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamonds

Hello gentle readers.

Tuesday. Okay. Now I have that Moody Blues song running through my head. And if you say, "Who are the Moody Blues?" I am going to hurt you. Bad. With a stick.

Perhaps gentler persuasion? Turn on your speakers and click the vid. :D



Anywhoozle, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds. Yeah. Nice topper type stuff. This is a silver/white baby flakie shifter that also flashes lavender, pink, blue in the sun. Pretty. I like it. I had a bottle of this polish a while back. Wrecked it putting extra ballz in it. They had zinc. I have learned my lesson. No more zinc plated balls are going in my polish anymore. But, why the extra ballz? You might ask. I dunno. I just went through an extra ballz phase. Had to toss them in all of my polishes. That phase is over.

Yes. I am odd.

I accept that.

I'm good with it.

Where was I? Oh yes. Sally Hansen Diamonds. After I tossed my wrecked bottle's ass, I found a new one at CVS. On clearance. For 75% off. Yesss! Score! Especially since I had just been looking at the new Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes. You know the ones... In the new faceted bottles. With the new, higher price point? Now, I don't know about you but almost seven clams for Sally Hansen? Really? Pretty soon, OPI is going to be cheaper. But I digress.

I seem to be doing that a bit, in this entry.

So, as I was saying, I found the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Diamonds in the old, smooth, curvy bottle for 75% off and grabbed it and tossed it in my basket. Then I went back to the new Sally Hansen Diamond Strength display and sure enough. There it was. Diamonds. Same stuff. For a lot more money. Just imagine. Buying the same polish for so. much. less. money. Kinda blew my mind. And made me wonder what kind of evil genius is in charge at Sally Hansen.

Me and my blown mind swatched this lovely little topper over a coat of Wet-n-Wild Black Creme then topped it with top coat. Buckle up and ready thyself for lots of photographs of this baby. These are in sun and in shade. I am confident that you can figure out which is where.




Unfortunately the different colours eluded my camera's eye. Trust me, they are there.



Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamonds is a pretty, easy going topper. It applies smoothly, distributes the baby flakies evenly and dries in good time. I dig it. You can get it at most drugstores and big box retailers that carry Sally Hansen. Check for clearance stickers at CVS and Walgreen's. You might score one on sale.

Do you own this polish? Like it? Think it is crap? Want more Moody Blues vids?

Thank you for popping in and not running when you realized that I am in a really strange mood. You are friends, indeed. :D Have a lovely day and may your polish never bubble.

Hey, have you entered my giveaway?

No comments:

Post a Comment