Popular Posts

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Swatchity-Swatch: Revlon Fashionista

Hello gentle readers.

Ever have those days when you could happily ace everyone living in the house and just rock the solo life? My husband and son are driving. me. in. sane. *sigh* A beach, a tall frosty cocktail, a tanned cabana boy are sounding really good, right about now.

Since I can't have that, I'll show you a polish swatch, instead. This is Revlon Fashionista. A rich, dusty peacock blue crelly. I applied two coats and this swatch is with top coat. Photographs taken in my lightbox. Obviously this swatch was done before my nail disaster and nubbinization. lol





I like this one. Lots and lots. The formula is lovely. It's a little thin but not hard to work with. The first coat is a tad thin and uneven but the second coat makes it all smooth, opaque and stupid shiny. Dry time is pretty decent.

Revlon Fashionista is out and available in drugstores and other mass retailers that sell Revlon. Look for the stand alone display that has a lot of good old friends with not so good old new names. If I am not mistaken, Purplex is now Naughty. Really, Revlon? *rolling my eyes*

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment