Popular Posts

Friday, 27 January 2012

Swatchity-Swatch: OPI Tangerine Scene

Hello gentle readers.

Friday, at last. I am kind of looking forward to the weekend. Time to have a little fun, do some shopping, maybe pick up some polish and so forth... Get out and enjoy this unseasonably nice weather we are having.

To celebrate March temps in January, I have orange. Bright, clear, almost neon orange. This is OPI Tangerine Scene. This is a creme that thinks it wants to be a jelly. It is very shiny and smooth. I applied three coats and top coat.

Photographs were taken in my lightbox under my OttLight.






OPI Tangerine Scene has a very nice formula. Smooth and easy, it applies like a little bit of a dream with that fab brush that OPI does so very well. There was no running, pooling, dragging or bubbling. The first coat was a touch thin and streaky but subsequent coats took care of all of that, just fine. I don't really know about dry time as I didn't wear this one for very long.

Do you own Tangerine Scene? What do you think about this bright, warm orange polish? I don't know what collection this polish is from but I do believe that it is still pretty easy to locate and purchase. I have seen it here and there.

Thank you so much for coming by. Have a great Friday and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment