Popular Posts

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Swatchity-Swatch: Finger Paints Vintage Velvet

Hello gentle readers.

Today's swatch fun is courtesy of Finger Paints Vintage Velvet. Another of the lovely Fall creme polishes, this one is just like her sister, Cordu-Orange. Rich, shiny and creamy-licious. This one is a dirty teal green; great for Fall. Great for any time of the year! I kind of extremely *heart* it. This swatch is two coats and top coat.

Photographs were taken in my lightbox under my OttLight.




Finger Paints Vintage Velvet has a gorgeous formula. It is thick and smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and I didn't have to fuss with the cleanup brush all that much. Just like I like it. Dry time is a little slowish but not so much that it is a problem. This polish is plagued with the same problem as it's fellow Fall cremes. Separation and grey pigment streaks but they don't seem to hurt the overall colour or performance on the nail. I just shake it well, let it settle a bit to de-bubble then slap it on.

This polish, just like the other Fall Finger Paints polishes is definitely worth owning, if you can still find it.

Do you own this polish? How is it for you? Love it? Not so much?

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a good one, my fellow polish addict and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment