Popular Posts

Monday, 9 January 2012

Swatchity-Swatch: Finger Paints Artist's Sapphire

Hello gentle readers.

How is everyone, today? Who else is still having freakishly warm weather for the time of the year? *raises hand* As long as it isn't snowing. :P

Today's offering is another lovely Finger Paints polish called Artist's Sapphire. I love this for a few different reasons. It's dark blue. It has a beautiful, fine shimmer and it is named for my favourite gemstone. Artist's Sapphire looks like it's namesake. It is a dark, yet brilliant blue. There is a beautiful, deep glow that is courtesy of the super fine shimmer. That depth and glow is very much like an actual sapphire. I found this beauty at my local Sally's on clearance plus fifty percent off. I paid ninety-nine cents.

This swatch is two coats and top coat. I snapped these photographs in my lightbox under my OttLight.




The formula of this polish is just lovely. Thick but not gloopy or sticky, it just glides onto the nails and settles sweetly into place. I had to only cleanup a couple of spots and those were due to my shaky, over caffeinated hand slipping. This polish is extremely pigmented so keep it off of your cuticles and if it does hit skin, get at it with your cleanup brush at once as this stuff will stain your skin if you don't. Dry time is a tad slower, but not obnoxiously so.

What do you think of my bargain basement beauty? :D

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment