Popular Posts

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Manicure of the Moment

Hello gentle readers.

After my lovely Color Club Get a Clue started showing it's age, I needed a change of polish. A polish that would work with my shorties. A polish that was nothing like the polish I was wearing. I wanted red. Opposite of the soft, girlie, sweet pink, I was in the mood for a classic bad girl red. Revlon Devil's Candy is just that kind of red. A red that, early in the last century delighted those who dared to wear it and scandalized those who saw it being worn.

Revlon Devil's Candy is a clean, clear, bright orange red jelly. Translucent, squishy and hot, hot, hot. I applied two coats and topped it with Seche Vite.

These photographs were shot outdoors in overcast filtered sun.




Revlon Devil's Candy's formula is loverly. So smooth, silky and easy-peasy to apply. So easy that I had little cleanup. Just a tiny bit of fussbudget refining, here and there. This polish is jelly and translucent and, were my nails longer, I would have had to apply more than the two coats shown here. Nice thing about shorties... No VNL to worry about. Dry time is good. Tho this pretty dries shiny all on it's own, top coat makes it even better.

What do you think of Devil's Candy? Did you pick it up when it was for sale last Fall? Are you as tickled with it as I am?

Thank you so much for popping in and reading and your comments. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment