Popular Posts

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Just a Quickie, Today

Hello Gentle Readers.

Today I have a quick little swatch post. This is a swatch I was originally going to include in my recent retrospective then I realized that I never have featured this polish on this blog (duh!!!) so I left it out. I decided to go ahead and show it, today.

This is OPI Simmer &Shimmer. A beautiful fine glitter mix of blue, gold, silver and pink. This is so pretty and sparkles like absolute insanity in the sun. This swatch is one coat of Simmer &Shimmer over China Glaze Blue Year's Eve and topped with Gelous.

This photograph was taken in the sun. On a warm, almost seventy degree day. Freakish weather we are having this year, lemme tell you.


The formula of this is nice. Like many glitters, it isn't going to apply like a jelly or creme, but it smooths on very nicely and paves the nail in tiny square glittery goodness. This polish will build up, in several coats to opaque but it looks equally fabulous, in my opinion as shown, here.

Do you own this lovely? If it is on your wish list, it is available here and there. But watch out for jacked up prices and fakealoos.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment