Popular Posts

Saturday, 28 January 2012

A Little Redecorating and a Question For You

Hello gentle readers.

As you can probably see, I have been doing a little redecorating. I decided to change up the look of my blog a bit; lose the cutsie backgrounds (nothing wrong with them, I just think that I am finally over them), install a cleaner, more neutral header and widen my page, overall. I think that my blog looks cleaner, brighter and, in spite of the fact that I have a lot of shit going on, it looks less cluttered and busy. I also like that the wider format makes my posts look a little less wordy and loooong. heh heh

I also started making all of my photographs larger, to fit the new layout. Question, if I may? What say you about the larger photographs? Just right? Too large? Do they feel overpowering to look at as you read? I am good with this size but this is also about my readers and what they like to see so I would really value your honest opinion on photo size in my posts. I am going to hold off changing more until I hear what you all have to say. I have a lot of posts and while I doubt that I will change every one of them, I do plan to go back a little way. I don't want to go to all of that work, tho if the larger shots drive my readers cray-cray. lol

Okay, I can't just leave without posting a picture of something. Bare, just word posts don't feel right, here. :D

(Image Source) This is totally my husband and me. 

Thank you for dropping in and for your answer to my question. I really appreciate your input. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment