Popular Posts

Monday, 23 January 2012

A Comparison

Hello gentle readers.

Please to forgive me but this is a phone it in fly-by and then I am out of here. I am headbanging hard, today and I need to go hide.

I recently had a gentle reader ask if Color Club Ms. Socialite and China Glaze Traffic Jam were matches. (I really need to remember to write down the reader's name along with the polish comparison requests so that I can mention them, properly. Not doing so isn't acceptable.) So I painted up a comparison on a nail wheel. I applied two coats of both polishes and top coat. The photograph was shot in my lightbox under my OttLight.



On the left: Color Club Ms. Socialite and on the right, China Glaze Traffic Jam. While both of these polishes do lean to the berry, they are not matches, at all. Color Club Ms. Socialite is more purple and darker in overall shade. China Glaze Traffic Jam is lighter in tone, brighter overall and what I would call a true raspberry. Distant cousins. Not twins, or even sisters.

Both of these polishes are beautiful, have fabulous formulas and are different enough that if you aren't into owning dupes, but like this colour family are definitely worth owning.

I hope that this was helpful. If you have any questions or anything that you would like to say, please drop me a comment. I love hearing from my readers. :D

Okay, I must run. The glow from my monitor is about to cause my brain to implode. And, since I need my brain, lame as it is, I don't want that to happen. heh heh

Thank you for popping in. Have a lovely day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment