Popular Posts

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Sally Hansen Ruby Diamond

Hello gentle readers.

Now we get to the reason why I bought this little collection of Nail Prisms in the first place. I like to save the best for last and this one is certainly that.

In a bottle.

Ruby Diamond is a pretty rosy magenta with a fairly strong linear holo shimmer. Who doesn't like a good holo? I sure do. :D This is two coats. Top coat doesn't dull the holo effect in the lest. My camera sure as hell does, tho. lol

Lots of pictures of this one. I was really trying to show just how amazeballs this polish is. 'Cause let me tell you, it is. Amazeballs.










Formula wise, this is a jelly. It applies so easily. No dragging, bald patches, special base coats or other shenanigans. Just smooth, silky and easy. Dry time? *sigh* Yeah, I think that you know what I have to say about that. I don't know... Maybe these need to be applied thin and I tend to apply thick coats. Is it my fault? I know not. Maybe some thinner and some Seche Vite will help. I need to try that and do a full mani. Then I can get back to you. :)

Have you found this pretty stuff? Worn it? Had better luck with it?

Thank you so much for taking a little time out of your busy day and coming by. Have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment