Popular Posts

Friday, 30 December 2011

Polishes That Rocked My Socks in 2011... Continued

Hello gentle readers.

How'z about some more of the polishes I fell for, this last year?










I still have a lot of polishes to swatch, photograph and show for this feature. I added a few to the pile, took a few out but I am no nearer the end. lol I am going to have to do some of them under my OttLight, tomorrow. My poor knee is hamburger from dashing up and down the stairs overandoverandoverandover for two days. So, I'll save sun shots for those polishes that really need it and do the rest in my lightbox. I would love to do all of them in the sun, as I think that sunshine is the best light to fire polish and make it look it's very best but I have to ease back on my poor knee. 

Okay, 'nuff whining. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment