Popular Posts

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Orly Oui

Hello gentle readers.

Today is a quickie. I have stuff to do but I wanted to fire off a post and show you the second of the three Holiday Soiree polishes I acquired during my Birthday Week Haul. This is Orly Oui. A purple jelly with gold glass fleck shimmer that has a little duochrome effect to it. This stuff is seriously pretty. I applied two coats (probably could have done a third to get it thoroughly opaque) and top coat for this swatch.

Photos were shot in my lightbox under my OttLight.



The formula for this polish is just gorgeous. Need I say more? Except, love this. A lot.

This polish is in wide release, right now if you would like it. I bought mine at my local Sally Beauty Supply.

Okay. I have to run. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a wonderful day, everyone and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment