Popular Posts

Friday, 23 December 2011

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara

Hello gentle readers.

Are you in full holiday freak out mode? Things here are all smooth and under control. I just have some grocery shopping and a little last minute present buying to finish up and it's all good.

Today I have a lovely polish from the China Glaze Eye Candy collection. This is Lorelei's Tiara. What a stunner this little bottle of sparkly stuff is. A clear base enfolds densely packed tiny silver square glitter and medium sized blue round glitter sequins. This is a sparkling, dancing treat on my nails. Another silver with which I have fallen in love. I am liking silver polish so much thatf I am not careful, I am going to start buying and wearing white metal jewelry. This swatch is two coats. There is three on my middle, since I banged and dented that one right before I took photos and one coat over Wet-N-Wild Black Creme on my index. All topped with top coat. I took these photos under my OttLight.



This is lovely, smooth and so. easy. to get a perfect, opaque finish in two coats. This polish dries quickly and is surprisingly smooth, even before top coat. I am really happy with this polish.

Did you grab any of these polishes? Are you on glitter overload?

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment