Popular Posts

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Swatchity-Swatch: Color Club Antiqued

Good morning, gentle readers. It's Thursday. Almost the weekend. Woo hoo. :D

Today I have Color Club Antiqued for your perusal. This is so pretty, in person. Much prettier than my somewhat wonky (I have no idea why or how... lol) photographs show. This polish is an antique slightly blushed gold. Soft, warm and glowy, it reminds me of old gold leaf or old glass Christmas ornaments.

I applied two coats and top coat for this swatch. Photos were taken in my lightbox under my OttLight.



Pretty, huh? This is going to be a fun polish for this Winter, both alone and layered. I am thinking of wearing it with China Glaze Golden Enchantment or Five Gold Rings. Maybe stamp it over red or black. Top it with Color Club Covered in Diamonds...

Thank you stopping in Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment