Popular Posts

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Swatchity-Swatch: China Glaze Traffic Jam

Hello gentle readers.

Today I have another swatch of one of the China Glaze Metro polishes for Fall. This is Traffic Jam, a beautiful, shiny raspberry crelly. Like the rest of the polishes in this collection, it has a dusty, slightly dirty quality that lifts it from the ordinary and makes it a little different, a little special. I applied two coats and topped it with top coat.

This photograph was taken in my lightbox under my OttLight.



China Glaze Traffic Jam has a fab formula. Smooth and easy to control it is opaque and perfect in two coats. Dry time is good and I have little cleanup when I apply this beauty. Not too much more to say, really. This stuff is just about as perfect as it can get. :D

China Glaze Traffic Jam is part of the current Fall China Glaze collection and is available anywhere China Glaze polishes are sold.

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment