Popular Posts

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Review: Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holographic

Hello gentle readers. Today I have the final polish in my review miniseries. Glitter Gal Red 3D/Holographic.



As you probably know, I love a great red polish. And I also love a great holographic polish. Combine the two? I am going to have polshgasms. For the following photographs, I applied two coats and left off the top coat. For no other reason than that they were perfectly pretty without it. When I wear this as a full manicure I will of course, use top coat.

I actually swatched this polish before the Dark Purple I showed to you, yesterday. As it was the first of the Glitter gals I experienced, I wasn't prepared for what I was going to see. I painted it on, enjoying the lovely jelly, did a little refining and oiled up my cuticles, grabbed my camera and stepped out in the early afternoon sun.

And lost my marbles. Oh. My. Gosh! Linear holographic rainbows danced up and down  the length of my nails. I just stood there and gaped. Then I kind of shouted, "This shit is amazing!" If any of my neighbours were out and bout, they probably thought that I was nuts, standing there, staring, open mouthed at my nails while I madly snapped photos of them. I didn't really give a dang, at that time. I was just falling into the red fire on my nails.

Th holo effect of Red Holographic is just as strong as it's purple sister in person but the combination of red, holo and my camera weren't as simpatico and the holo doesn't show as well in my photographs. But trust me, it was there. Oh, was it ever there!






 Just look at the bottle in this one! *gasp!*






Close up bottle shot! :D


The formula of this polish is just as gorgeous and perfect as the Purple Holographic. Applies like a dream, is easy to control, dries in nice time. My only complaint with this polish is that it isn't in a 55 gallon drum.

If you are as blown away by this lovely creature, you can find it, or others like it in a variety of beautiful colours and finishes here.

So, what did you think of my little review series? See anything you want? Need? Llarowe is a dangerous place. I think that they are going to get their hands on some of my Christmas money, this year. :D

Thank you for popping in. Have a great day and may your polish never bubble.


The product in this post was sent to me free of charge by the company/PR/retailer for consideration and a fair and honest review. Please see my Disclosure Policy for further details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment