Popular Posts

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Continuing the China Glaze Let it Snow Love Fest...

Hello gentle readers.

Today I am getting back to showing the China Glaze Let it Snow polishes I have. I have two more to show. I may yet pick up Winterberry and perhaps Velvet Bow. We'll see.

Today's swatch is Twinkle Lights. A glitter, it is made up of small square glitter in shades of red, green and gold in a clear suspension base. This polish can be used as a layering polish or with additional coats, will pave the nail in a smooth, perfect coat of sparkle and shine.

Crappity-doo-dah! I forgot to write down how many coats of this polish I applied. and for the life of me, I can't remember. I think? It was three? Maybe? Probably... I think it wasn't quite paved as I wanted with two so I went with three. I think...

Anywhoozle, this shit is really pretty. Seriously shiny and sparkly. It kinda freaked my poor camera out. But I think you get the idea of the gorgeous from these photographs. They are clickable to see all of the colour and detail. These were shot in my lightbox under my OttLight.





China Glaze Twinkle Lights has a very nice formula. This was easy to apply, the glitter spread on pretty smoothly and evenly without having to muck about with it. Dry time is good. The texture as it dries is fairly smooth but this definitely needs a good, thick top coat to make it all glassy and maximize the sparkle and shine.

This is another winner in my book and I am looking forward to wearing this, this Christmas season. I can see this paired with red, green, over other glitters, as a funky, glittery French, as accent nails... The possibilities are endless.

Okay, so... Do you own this beauty? Love it? Please share.

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a fab day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment