Popular Posts

Saturday, 12 November 2011

China Glaze Poinsettia

Hello gentle readers. Here is the next polish from the China Glaze Let it Snow Holiday Collection I would like to feature. This is Poinsettia. A clean, blue based classic Christmas red. Again, nothing all that original or unusual about it. I picked it up because I am a sucker for a great red polish. And this is a great red polish. If you are on the lookout for a perfect Christmas red for the upcoming holiday season or you just like a great, classic red, you can't go far wrong with this beauty. I applied two coats and topcoat for this swatch.

Photos were taken, as usual in my lightbox with my OttLight.



I know that I sound like a broken record, here but damn. The formula of this polish is fabulous. It is a silky, slightly squishy crelly. Smooth and easy to control, it applies beautifully. Self levels well and flows off the brush and sits down where placed, making cleanup rare. Dry time is extremely decent, too. This polish looks fullly opaque in two coats in person but shows a tiny bot of VNL in extremely bright light and photographs. If this bugs you, a third coat would make it go away, completely. It is so faint, I don't worry about it.

Do you own this beauty? Plan to snap it or any of it's sisters in this collection up for your very own?

thank you so much for stopping in. Have a wonderful day, everyone and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment