Popular Posts

Monday, 14 November 2011

China Glaze Blue Years Eve and Snowglobe

Hello gentle readers. How was your weekend? I hope that you had a good one.

Today I have a very pretty polish to share with you. Say hello to Blue Years Eve. A deep, intense blue jelly packed with shimmah. This polish has an interesting fuchsia shift visible in person that I wasn't able to capture with my camera. This polish has that brilliant, reflective quality that kind of freaks my camera lens out but in person it is just perfect and blue, blue blue and oh-so-shimmery. This swatch is two coats topped with top coat.

These were shot in my lightbox under my OttLight.




The formula is perfect. Smooth and so easy to apply and control. I did little cleanup when applying this swatch. That is about all I have to say, really. It's just gorgeous.

Now, I would like to introduce Snowglobe. A delightful, iridescent multi shape glitter in a slightly milky jelly base that goes on and dries clear. This is delightful over Blue Years Eve so I decided to use this swatch to show this glitter.



How much pretty can you stand? I mean, really? This glitter applies pretty nicely. I had good distribution of the different sizes and shapes and didn't have to work too hard for a lovely, even application. This glitter dries a little satin, so a top coat is a really good idea for maximum shine and sparkle. And shine and sparkle, it will.

Check this out... Bottle closeup. Click it. Go ahead. It's awesome. :D


Doesn't this look like multicoloured Christmas lights buried under the snow and glowing through? *shiver with delight*

So, what do you say? Like these? Love them? Want them? They in wide release, right now. You can find them at beauty supply stores, Ulta, various e-tailers, Amazon, I imagine E-Bay (I rarely look on The Bay so I am not certain about that one) basically anywhere China Glaze polishes are sold.

Thank you so much for coming by. Have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment