Popular Posts

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Swatchity-Swatch: China Glaze West Side Warrior

Hello gentle readers. I hope that you aren't bored with my China Glaze Metro swatches because I have another one to show to you.

This is West Side Warrior. A beautiful, dusty olive green crelly. Two coats were all that I needed to get a smooth, opaque finish. Top coat just enhanced the built in shine and gloss from this polish.

Photograph was taken in my lightbox under my OttLight.


The formula of this polish is the same beautiful, smooth, silky, easy to control formula of all of the polishes in this collection. Yepper. I am doing a serious broken record thing, here. But dang! What else can I say? My powers of description only extend so far. lol

Do you own this lovely, lovely polish? Are you as impressed with and love this collection as much as I? Please do share, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Thank you so much for stopping in, reading and commenting. Have a wonderful day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment