Popular Posts

Friday, 28 October 2011

Swatchity-Swatch: China Glaze Urban-Night

Hello gentle readers.

Time for another China Glaze Metro swatch. This one is China Glaze Urban-Night. A beautiful dirty purple jelly. Warm and dusty and just... Squish-a-licious. I applied two coats of this polish and got a smooth, opaque, shiny finish.

Photograph taken in my lightbox, under my OttLight.



Another beautiful, smooth, gorgeous polish formula. This one is more jelly, it is silky and translucent but so pigmented that only two coats were needed to make it opaque and perfect. What else can I say? This stuff is, as a very kind reader recently said, the bomb diggity. :D

Do you own this lovely polish? Think that you might? Please do share, I's love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you so much for dropping by. Have a terrific day and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment