Popular Posts

Friday, 14 October 2011

Swatchity-Swatch: China Glaze Skyscraper

Hello gentle readers.

Time to show you a pretty, pretty polish. This is China Glaze Skyscraper from the Fall Metro Collection. Yeah, baby! This is a greyed, blue jelly packed with silver glitter. It is sparkly and showy and dirty and delicious. There is something hard and edgy about this polish but it doesn't lose it's pretty. Tho this swatch shows it alone, I could see this layered over black, navy, grey, silver... Even purple. I applied two coats and top coat.

Please feel free to enlarge these, if you are feeling it.

 Under my OttLight in my lightbox.

 In shade.

 In sun.

Aaand in sun.

China Glaze Skyscraper is a little touchy. The first coat was a little streaky and when I overworked it, it wanted to clot and drag. I needed to learn quickly to work fast and smooth with this polish. Once I did, everything was just fine. 

So, do you own this polish? Love it? If it is on your list, get it. :D

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a good one and may your polish never bubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment