Popular Posts

Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Manicure of the Moment

Hello gentle readers.

It's a little late. I had a busy day, then I did some swatching then I finally got around to my nails and some Hallowe'en type nail art fun.

Today I applied two coats of Orly Orange punch. Just a word about this polish... It's nice, don't get me wrong. Beautiful crelly Orly formula. Love it. But...

It's a frakking neon! I didn't want yet another neon orange polish. I already owned five or so. I was hoping that this one would be more pumpkin and less traffic cone. Ha! I should have known better. Orange Punch. That should have been a huge tip off. lol

 OttLight.

 Sun.

Shade. 

I had to play with the colour in editing as the photographs came out very colour inaccurate. Blech! 

Anywhoozle, I topped this with Seche Vite and let it dry a bit then I went at it with the stamping. I used Wet-N-Wild black creme and BM 224. Topped with more Seche Vite. I stamped the images right side up for me. Duh! Should have done it the other way around. I had to take photos at a very awkward for me angle.

Taken in sun. 

Okay, so there it is. Today's nails and some Hallowe'en nail art for fun. Thank you so much for popping in. Have a terrific night and may your polish never bubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment