Popular Posts

Monday, 10 October 2011

A Little Haulage

Hello gentle readers. I hope that you are having a faboo day. Mine is... Okay. Routine. The guys are back to work, I have my house back. Mondays are my favourite day of the week. Ahhh... Solitude.

I did a little polish hauling, yesterday. A very little... I had other things I had to get and my budget isn't exactly bountiful. lol

From left: Confetti Pink Confetti, Revlon Devil's Candy (a nice red for this time of year, don't you think?), China Glaze Crimson and Ghoulish Glow, Orly Mineral FX in Stone Cold and Emberstone and Orly Orange Punch. I needed a good, bright orange creme for Hallowe'en manis.

I am so sad that Sally's didn't have China Glaze It's Alive. That is one of the few polishes from this year's collection I really wanted. I'll find it... It just might not be until after Hallowe'en. Grrr. I am happy to have two more of the Orly Mineral FX polishes. Just three more to go... :D

Okay, so that's it. My little polish haul. I also bought boring stuff like makeup remover wipes, mascara, lipgloss (thank heaven for sales and coupons! lol) acetone... Stuff like that. Boy, even in drugstores, money doesn't go very far. Gotta love having a puny beauty budget. *rolling my eyes* lol

I bought the new Loreal False Fiber Lashes mascara. I am looking forward to trying it. I am skeptical that it will overshadow my beloved Voluminous Million Lashes. But we'll see. Maybe I'll take pics and do a review. Oh! Speaking of Million Lashes, Loreal has finally released it in Carbon Black. Yay! Happy day for us Carbon Black mascara girls. Now to hope that the new colour will make it to my Podunkville town in the next century.

Alrighty then... I have stuff to do and I want to do my nails so I suppose I should motor. I'll talk to you all, later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment