Popular Posts

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Pink Wednesday

Hello gentle readers. It's Pink Wednesday. For you I have Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro polish in Posh Pink. A smooth. vibrant, bright pink creme. This colour reminds me so much of OPI I'm India Mood For Love, one of my favourite pink polishes. I applied two coats and topped it with Seche Vite.

My camera sucks green donkey dicks and in spite of all of the editing I know how to do, this polish isn't showing it's true colour. *grrr!!!*  The bottle colour in my lamp photograph is the most colour accurate. I hate my camera! I want to throw it as hard and far as I can and watch it dash upon the rocks, shatter and fly into a million pieces while I laugh in maniacal glee. Alas, I am not able to do so. lol




Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Posh Pink is lovely stuff. A smooth, silky creme that applies like a dream. It is a nice formula; not too thick, not too thin and it flows off that wide, curved brush and sits right down where it belongs with no argument. I had little cleanup while applying this polish. Two coats gave me a lovely smooth, opaque finish. Dry time is downright respectable.

I think I need to do a comparison between this and OPI I'm India Mood For Love. If you would like to see that comparison, please let me know in a comment and I will make it happen. :)

Thank you so much for popping in. Have a great Wednesday and may your polish never bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment