Popular Posts

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Forever 21 Flakey Find!


So I went to Forever 21 tonight because I have a gift card that I need to spend, and I love their cheap rings! Anyway, whenever I'm there, I always check out the nail polish, and tonight- I'm SO glad I did! There were some great glitters (one that even reminds me of the new OPI Muppets Going Gonzo!!), and get this- a FLAKEY!!  I of course couldn't resist either the glitter or the flakey at a paltry $2.80 a bottle, and I have quick shots of them for you tonight!!  (I couldn't resist posting right away!!)




1 coat over Essie Power Clutch, American Apparel Hassid, 2 coats over nothing, and 1 coat over Cult Nails Awakening
1 coat over Essie Power Clutch, American Apparel Hassid, 2 coats over nothing, and 1 coat over Cult Nails Awakening
1 coat over Essie Power Clutch, American Apparel Hassid, 2 coats over nothing, and 1 coat over Cult Nails Awakening
1 coat over Essie Power Clutch, American Apparel Hassid, 2 coats over nothing, and 1 coat over Cult Nails Awakening

OPI Going Gonzo dupe?!  I hope so!
What do you think?  Are you grabbing your keys to head to Forever 21 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment