Popular Posts

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Do You Know Who I Am?

Hello gentle readers. Ice Queen let me take this one today because I need your help. You see, I have amnesia. I was a gift to her from Freecycle and when I arrived at Ice Queen's house I had no label. We don't know who I am and we are hoping that one of you polish goddesses will.

I am an older, black label OPI polish. I have the old style round brush and the telltale not 3-free hardcore polish smell of days past. I am a deep, red toned, slightly blackened purple packed with shimmer. I am a creme who wants to be a jelly, smooth, silky, thick but somewhat translucent. I applied beautifully in three coats and was so mad shiny that I almost broke Ice Queen's camera. I think that she likes me. And she would really like to know who I am. So would I.

Can you help us?



Do you know who I am? 

Thank you for popping in. Have a great Saturday and may your polish never bubble. (Why the hell does she say that? :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment